I love tattoos. I have one and now I want more, and more, and more.
I have been designing some for myself. And I finally have one that I want, and enjoy.

I know, it's not connected but it'll look good wants it's not on photoshop. I found the tree on Deviantart by Black Widow. I'm super excited. Here are some tattoos I found on DeviantArt that I really enjoy as well..






So that's that. I found them on DeviantArt. Here's my tat.

I have been designing some for myself. And I finally have one that I want, and enjoy.

I know, it's not connected but it'll look good wants it's not on photoshop. I found the tree on Deviantart by Black Widow. I'm super excited. Here are some tattoos I found on DeviantArt that I really enjoy as well..






So that's that. I found them on DeviantArt. Here's my tat.

Labels: birds, girls, leopard print, phoenix, pinup, tattoos, trees

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Home